Sunday, October 17, 2010

Sunday Night > Saturday Night

Sometimes, the only thing that's better than a Saturday night out on the town is gossiping about last night's shenanigans over Sunday night dinner.

That's exactly what happened tonight!


My friend Alex & I went to Moe's for an early-ish dinner after a late night. I had the standard A.V. - Art Vandalay. I have to admit, I'm not a fan of the whole wheat burrito, so I go with the standard white. You've gotta do what you've gotta do! It was stuffed to the brim with veggies and guacamole (yum!), and was the perfect way to end a great weekend...with the exception of the Gator loss.

Art Vandalay sneak peek:


And now, it is in my belly. Minus the chips, whoever was making them tonight is a less-than-stellar job and I was very underwhelmed. I like them crispy, super-salty and doused with the "Who is Kaiser?" salsa! I also left having laughed for about two hours straight, which beats a burrito any day.

What's your favorite Moe's meal?

2 comments:

  1. TOTALY went to MOES TODAY AFTER CHURCH!! twins! lol. i got the new chicken bowl.. SO GOOD!!! i love the spicy-ness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never been to Moe's. Can you believe that?

    ReplyDelete