Sunday, September 19, 2010

Thank Me Now

But later doesn't always come so instead, I'll thank these products now, a la Drake, for getting me through the next couple of hectic weeks in my life.

My number one, now in my favorite flavor:


Does this seasonally-themed Clif bar awaken me just a bit more to the realization that my graduation is just around the corner? Why yes, the bar does. Still tastes great, but now it comes with a side of neuroses;)

Who says 22-year-olds can't have crises?

And my partner-in-crime. Thankfully this summer (due to a lot of driving back and forth between here and Tampa!) my love for Sugarfree Red Bull has come back in full force.

I hear this isn't great for you, but I'm gonna need a little pep in my step and know for a fact this will give it to me!

Last but not least, I'd like to thank Katy Perry for making this song so dance-worthy that people in O'Hare got to see a few jam sessions last week. Good for cardio, too!

Random: Are you a Leo? Found this tweet via ZodiacFacts : "Nothing will keep a Leo imprisoned for long," and found it to be very true. Do you believe in or follow astrology?

5 comments:

  1. YUM! That Clif bar totally makes my day whenever I eat it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have one of those bars in my pantry right now and I'm SO excited to eat it!! If only my BF hadn't stolen the gingerbread one...

    Hope you have a great start to your week love!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love to follow astrology! It's a fun habit (as long as you don't take it too seriously). I'm a Leo and I enjoy reading my daily/weekly forecast. It can add a little extra optimism to my day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just stumbled across your blog. Very cool!

    I haven't heard that Katy Perry song. You're right - it's super catchy! (Although I don't think any song of hers could ever compete with 'Hot n Cold' on a catchy level).

    ReplyDelete
  5. O I love pumpkin! Haven't tried these Cliff bars but just made a pumpkin spice bar recipe yesterday! They could definitely be a great afternoon pick me up! Not too sweet!

    ReplyDelete