Sunday, September 12, 2010

Jalapeno - Tough to Eat and Spell

Hello, loves and happy Sunday evening! I just watched Justin Bieber's VMA performance. He's a cutie, but he made me feel like an old woman!

Just like this freshman did:


I was literally towering over her whilst walking to class. It officially feels like it's time to get outta Gainesville. At least after football season!

Spent some quality time with Glamour and the beautiful, talented Lea Michele tonight:

Love her voice and I cannot wait for the new season! Starts the night of Career Fair - something to look forward to at the end of the day!
Loads of hummus - they were buy-one-get-one at Publix - can't beat that!


Sun dried tomato, jalapeno and two roasted garlics, one of which is mysteriously missing;) Wonder where it went? Speaking of jalapeno hummus... my mouth was literally on FIYAH after just a couple bites!
Good thing I have these veggies left over from my Dad's birthday party to pair it along with:


And cheeeeeese. For good measure. Some of which has jalapeno chunks in it. Demartinis love their spicy foods.


Off to watch more of the VMAs! Just saw Usher's performance - anyone in the blog world love him as much as I do?

2 comments:

  1. I wish the hummus was buy one get one free at Publix in Miami, jealousss!!

    ReplyDelete