Monday, September 13, 2010

The Good Kind

Do you remember the feeling of being a kid on Christmas Eve (or one of the nights of Hannukah, Kwanzaa, what have you)?

Or do you still feel that way? I know I do!

Don't Christmas pictures make you so happy? Just looking at Google Images of Christmas trees makes my insides warm up a bit. I'm not willing it to come quickly though - I'll have graduated by then! I've got a lot left to enjoy:)

You're anxious, happy, not tired, a little nervous... Well, I'm feeling it tonight! This evening I'm heading to Tampa, and will be flying to Chi-town (#HLS! I miss you so) the next morning - on an 8 a.m. flight - a first!


Beautiful city and beach - the best of both worlds!

On top of my plans, I have a list of all the things I want to do that I missed last time - visiting the Navy Pier, taking architecture tours. Touristy, but all stuff I can't wait to do. Driving around the Batman Begins areas of town (the underground, La Salle) again may be something I would be interested in, if the opportunity arises;)

While the weather is slightly intimidating me (highs will be in the 60s - for a FL girl that's atypical for September), I've toughened up for colder climes before and can do it once more!

And who knows, maybe a little of this will be involved?
If I'm lucky;)

Off I go! I'll be tweeting while I'm gone and might post there, but absolutely will post tons of photos when I get back!

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful site! And YES, you should get a little of that last pic...or alot :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The city and the beach - totally the best of both worlds! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was just in Chicago two over Labor day weekend! I took a double take at your photo because I took one so similar from the John Hancock building.

    GINO'S PIZZA! Swoooon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhhh I miss HLS so much- hope you have an amazing time in Chitown love!!

    ReplyDelete