Sunday, August 8, 2010

Like a Bomb Went Off

So, I'm pretty pumped for #HLS. So much so that it feels natural to hashtag it now, even though I know this isn't Twitter. #HLS is still #epic.

So excited that I've begun packing. I can no longer eat on my kitchen table.

The explosion:


I've done my fair share of packing, so I know how to fit a lot into a little space. I'm working hard to fit all of my options into a large Vera Bradley duffel, and can do it with the help of my oh-so-cool backpack.


I've had to squeeze some loose, but neccessary (can never spell that word) objects into random spots.

Exhibit A:


Hanky Pankys (a.k.a. the best underwear EVER) stuffed into my Friday cocktail night heels.

A girl's got to do what a girl's got to do.

3 comments:

  1. I will def be on the look out for those shoes at HLS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh I CAN'T WAIT FOR HLS EITHER!! I still need to get shoes for my cocktail dress...yours are so fierce though!! SEE YOU IN FOUR!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun at HLS!! I would love to go someday :)

    ReplyDelete