Thursday, July 8, 2010

Energy-Obsessed Thirsty Thursday

My eyes feel as if they are about to fall out of their sockets. I've been staring at these microeconomics notes for about a week now:


Some people say beds are where "the magic" happens. If production possibility frontiers and supply and demand curves are what you consider magical, I got down and dirty this weekend.

All that hard work required a sugarfree Red Bull energy fix to keep me going through Human Sexuality and Culture, where I learned about the history (past and present) of vibrators. Which no doubt kept me distracted from learning about opportunity costs.


Which brings me to another point: marginal analysis, which measures benefits and costs of actions and how economists/business -men & -women react to them. I think it's a fantastic metaphor for life. Just throwin' that out there.

No need to worry, though- I'm not all work and no play!



I enjoyed some brews and got iced in the process. No complaints here! Have you been iced yet? If not, and if you're going to HLS, be prepared!

Study snacks included pictured chocolate Cheerios, tons of cherries and some PB M&M's I tweeted about.


While I was purchasing my Smokin' Notes (the lovely red pages you see in every other picture), I purchased Everything I Ate: A Year in the Life of my Mouth for the low-budget price of $1 at the Florida Bookstore. Does the concept seem similar to you?


I'm enjoying its simplicity, but overall I think it makes a pretty decent coffee table book, if you catch my drift.
I was planning on taking a study break to watch P.S. I Love You to see my two favorite men:
Numero Uno:

And Dos:

But got a later start than I thought. Since I only have three hours til my exam, I figure I should nerd it up and review my notes one last time.
Recent Playlist Addition: Enrique Iglesias and Nicole Scherzinger's Heartbeat. I'd classify this in as a spin hill-climber or general slow jam:)
What are your favorite songs to work out (or hang out) to?

5 comments:

  1. GOOD LUCK GIRL!!! i love your study snacks- those are SOO necessary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope your exam went well! I have pretty much been living inside my nutrition notes for the past couple of weeks, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wait...what's this about being ICED @ HLS?!

    & why on Earth are you studying microecon - it is July, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. So you're a florida gator huh? Well, I'm a bama fan living in gator nation. lol

    ReplyDelete