Thursday, April 8, 2010

Ode to Clif

Oh Clif,
how I love thee.

Best for a morning break of fast,
Or an afternoon snack;


Your natural bars are exquisite
White Chocolate Macadamia Nut
is the shiz-nit.
Chocolate Chip comes in close behind
And holiday flavors, on which I love to dine.



After a hard day liftin' weights,
A Builder's bar which I come home to awaits.


When my feminity is in full-swing,
A Chocolate Peppermint Luna bar I'll always bring.


No matter what situation I seem to get in to
Clif bars are there for me and everything I do!

6 comments:

  1. i <3 cliff bars as well :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well-written! I'm right there with you, girl! Clif is an amazing company.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, this is adorable. Gotta love Clif!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this!! Cliff bars are the best!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The new Protein Lunas rock too, Cliff bars = AMAZING!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. White Choc Cliff Bars are amazing! They come in close second to my favorite….carrot cake!

    ReplyDelete