Tuesday, April 20, 2010

The Law of Diminishing Returns

The Law of Diminishing Returns: the current theme of where my studies are headed. I literally have not stopped hittin' the books since Friday. While no one loves nerdin' it up more than me, I can't wait to get these ugly red-colored notes out of my sight!


However, Smokin' Notes, I would like to thank you for all of your help in my more challenging classes thus far in my undergraduate career. Much love.




Diet Coke, to-do lists and a charging iPizzle are neccesities when I'm in my study cave. How else would I stay awake, focused and connected to the outside world in my last moments of the spring 2010 semester?

I knew you'd understand!

Ahhhhhhhhh- Let me tell you guys some prim-o (prime) words of wisdom I've learned from UF lately: five exams in one day is NOT normal! This may or may not be the first time I've even attemped to blog since Friday (?) when I retreated into my study cave, aka my kitchen table/Library West/Martson (best library on campus!)/couch... and eventually my bed. I don't like to give up.
After this post, I am going directly back to those same red notes you see in the lovely iPhone picture above. I can't wait to be reunited with my CGS notes! After two hours, I almost don't know what to do with myself anymore;)


Obvi, distractions were a must through this past weekend of studiousity. I never thought I'd see the day when I say that Twitter > Facebook. Social media, what will you come up with next?
It feels good to see the light at the end of the tunnel!
One more dose of negativity, then I swear I'm done- my exams are cutting into tonight's Glee episode! UGH! Nothing makes me more upset than this, because it is the long-awaited Madonna episode. I have already downloaded the songs from tonight's episode from iTunes and am well on my way to learning the words. This is my personal favorite, and I've listened to it a disgusting amount of times since about 1 p.m. today (it's not 4:02 on the dot.)

What can I say, I'm a sucker for duets! I am also loving this song- Took a squat break (literally, I stopped studying and did squats to this song. Don't know why- maybe I'm going crazy!?!)
Back to the books and on to my final exam of Spring 2010! Best of luck to all of you bloggers taking exams (now or soon!)
Next post to come during my summer vacay:)

6 comments:

  1. Good luck girl!! Sounds like you're working away like a fiend, I know all of your hard work will pay off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am always distracted when I do homework and/or study. Seriously I think I spend more time being distracted than productive.

    Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally pound the diet coke when studying too, not the greatest but whatever gets ya through right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG.. I don't know how you study with those red notes, I would have a major migraine. Good luck, girlie. 5 exams is definitely not normal, but it sounds like you have it under control! :)

    ReplyDelete