Monday, April 5, 2010

The Home Stress

Oops, I mean the home stretch! Exams and the ending of internships and work are getting to me! Plus, the personal life- isn't it hard when you realize people change or maybe weren't who you thought they were?

Today was one of those days, and it was an uphill battle. The entire way... I was wishing I was here- Palmyra Atoll... a gorgeous, perfect island in the middle of the pacific (literally), rather than in Gainesville.

Wine was drank, Gilmore Girls was watched.

Sorry for the negativity, I digress.

I am thankful for:

  • The ability to have sailed to beautiful Palmyra, and the fresh coconut water/milk I drank there.
  • Gina's spiralizer giveaway! Check it out:)
  • The many, many forms love comes in and how good life has been to me! It's easy to forget when things can get rough.

What are you thankful for?

11 comments:

  1. I'm grateful for the people who put up with my type-A shenanigans and love me anyway :) Hang in there girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. agreed. island > anywhere in America. end of story.

    grateful for this AMAZING weather. i hope it never goes away!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that island would totally be better...even than miami sometimes!

    def grateful for my friends and blogger buddies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm thankful for my friends who love me even though I'm neurotic, for foods that calm my neuroses (whole wheat and sweet potatoes, y'all), mindless yet fun activities that take my mind off stress (reading the Golden compass and blogging, and I'm thankful that at least I'm not totally apathetic and boring!
    Have a great night, girl! And hang in there! Summer's almost here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for your sweet comment and I love blogger meetups,they are one of my fave parts of blogging, is meeting people IRL! Glad you had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. thankful for my Mister -- who makes every one of my days THAT much better ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am grateful that I have a husband who is willing to take care of me when I am at my worst with a tummy virus that was NOT pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh I want to be on that island instead of in the smack dab of the United States that loves to have crazy weather spells all the time :o)

    I am so thankful for all the amazing opportunities I have been given in my lifetime. I realize that I am so fortunate. Must remember this!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your blog...very nice! Funny how you started your post...stress...stretch...ha!

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooo I love Gilmore Girls!!!! I've been watching it every day recently, even though I've already seen every single episode.. haha!

    I am thankful for the blogging community, bloggers are amazing!!!!
    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete