Friday, March 19, 2010

Bye, bye for the weekend!

G'day, bloggies and blogarinas! I've missed ya, but have more than likely been creeping ya on Twitter!

This is why I can't be a consistent blogger: I am a full-time, five class-taking UF student, have two jobs, an internship, and a social life when I can take it. I am so grateful for these opportunities, but sometimes I may have to put blogging on the backburner (at least til summer comes around- keith urbs, anyone?)

The above picture is the only one, cause I'm freakin' out about my exams - that's me bouncing up and down on the elliptical, trying to provide you with something that will make ya'll smile.

Hope you don't get motion sickness instead:)

Unfortunately, my delish lunchtime-dessert of Mochi (tart fro-yo) didn't make the camera cut, a.k.a I was so excited to eat it, I didn't take the extra 2.33 milliseconds of time to bust out my phone to take a picture. I got coconilla, mango and pineapple flavors and topped it with mochi, granola and mango. YUM:)

I will leave you with a link to my new fav jam: Katy Perry & Timbaland's "If We Ever Meet Again" - I feel like I can hear the emotion in their voices, and I love it... or maybe I just really connect to the words of the song: Enjoy!

What are ya'll up to this weekend? What keeps you guys busy, and how do you deal with the loads of stuff you have to do? Prioritize or drop responsibilities?

9 comments:

  1. what keeps me busy...fulltime school, fulltime work, fulltime raising my brother. no social life for me. i just prioritize. early on when my brother was younger it was a lot harder but now that he can handle himself and not set the house on fire it's a lot easier.

    my weekend consists of a lung run and sleeping in :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally need to take my real life seriously and back off from blogging sometimes! Being a student can be sooooo busy. Good luck with your exams and stay healthy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. busy? i am soo busy!! AHHH! haha always doing something!
    GOOD LUCK W. EXAMS GIRL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. work keeps me busy all the time. the environment needs it!!!

    good luck with exams!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you for stopping by my blog! i will be blasting the tunes before and during my race don't you worry! hope you have a great night!

    ReplyDelete
  6. our schedules are kind of alike: 5 graduate classes at Rockhurst, internship tues, thur, fridays, working part time job, graduate assistant, babysit when needed, and breathing time! UGH.. BUT DON't YOU loove being busy-- I do!

    Have fun when you can and good luck with your exams!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I totally understand about being busy. I am taking 7 hours and working full time and sometimes blogging does just have to take a back seat, even though it sucks sometimes!

    Thanks for coming by my journal! Good luck on your exams!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm sure you'll do great on your exams! All about time management...and priorities. :)

    ReplyDelete