Sunday, March 28, 2010

Bad Internet Manners

Good afternoon, blog-i-verse!


It's another - gosh, one of what seems to be and endless- array of rainy days here in central Florida. I can't complain this time of year though, because it's washing away pollen, and therefore allergies. I've been sneezing up a storm lately!
I ralked (ran & walked) 9 miles yesterday for March of Dimes March for Babies 2010 - it wore me out, especially with work afterward and all, but boy did I sneeze my way through those early-morning miles!
Can't say I didn't love the endorphins, though;)

The rain is also bringing in more green leaves on the trees and pretty pink flowers on the bushes (planted around the air conditioners) outside of my window. Love it! Last summer a crew cut down the majority of the trees - I begged them not to! - so it's nice to have some vegetation back.
I decided to give myself the day off exercise after getting a little rained on during a run- I've really wanted to try biking lately thanks to Caitlin and Megan, but don't have the funds to buy a bike that could really get my heart rate up, so I have to stick to the basics for now.

I took my rainy day party indoors and decided to pamper myself- I'm about to turn my bathroom into a spa and give myself the full treatment- facial, mani/pedi, you know the drill;)
I'm going to be watching illegal downloads of Big Love... I'm too poor for HBO, don't hate!


I foresee some Mochi in my near future tonight- how could I resist this?
Enjoy your Sundays, everyone (and Palm Sunday if that's your thing!) If not, just enjoy these palms;) They're awesome year-round!
Edited to add: Does anyone know how to un-clump my paragraphs? My blog always, always does this to me despite how many times I go back and edit it!
Plus, check out Missy Maintains for a sweet Yoplait giveaway!

15 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a great weekend! I'm so glad you did March of Dimes! What a great way to support a cause! Have a great night, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This bathtub looks so attractive right now...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, your bath looks sooo pretty!! Looks like you had a great day of R&R :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ok that spa day sounds amazing. hope you had a great weekend chica! Great job on March of Dimes :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh, i love mochi ice cream. havent had any in a million years.

    jealous of your bath.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my gosh! is that ice cream w. mango? MY FAV! looks awesome girl!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That ice cream looks oh so good, yum! I have not had ice cream in far too long from an ice cream shop. I should get on that!

    ReplyDelete
  8. An at home spa day is brilliant! Good for you for doing that for yourself. Awesome :)
    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your bath looks wondeful, I'm a big fan of having a regular pamper session especially as I could never afford a regular spa visit!

    ReplyDelete
  10. A spa like treatment is much needed every once in awhile and along with some frozen yogurt.. sounds like you had an amazing weekend ;) I heart big love! It's one of my favorite tv shows.

    treschicalamode.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your blog!
    I know what you mean about liking the rain for its allergy-erasing qualities! I am not looking forward to pollen being out in full force!

    Hope you had a great Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That bath looks delicious!
    haha not in an "I want to eat it" sense, but hopefully you know what I mean :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. The sounds like a great sunday! enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  14. girl i have no idea about the blog thang, im sorry!!! everything looks awesome- i LOVE sundays :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I hope your day of pampering was awesome! It sounds wonderful!

    ReplyDelete