Wednesday, September 9, 2009

These Are a Few of my Favorite Things

I' ve been catching up on my blog reading and came across Caitlin's morning post.

In honor of the date, 9-09-09, she listed nine things she loves, and I decided to do the same.

1. My family and friends, I couldn't imagine living without them!
2. My health, even though I take it for granted most of the time.
3. That I'll earn a degree from UF in less than a year (mid-life crisis mode) and have the skills set to move out of the state, and maybe even out of the country.
4. Access to gyms and trails, one that literally starts right outside of my door.
5. That I got accepted for an internship during spring semester with March of Dimes, an amazing organization.
6. The ability to travel, being thankful for the places I've been and the people I've met abroad.
7. Watching trashy television in sweatpants on a rainy day.
8. Music that perfectly fits the mood you're in.
9. Clearwater Beach and everything that makes it wonderful: white (somewhat fake) sand, all of the Frenchy's restaurants and water perfect for swimming!

2 comments:

  1. Jenny,
    This blog is awesome! Congrats on the internship.
    -Molly
    mollyjbruce.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Jenny :) Congrats on the internship! that is so exciting. Trashy tv is the best omg. VH1 and bravo are my two favorite channels lol..

    ReplyDelete