Monday, August 24, 2009

Back to School, Back to School

Ah, the first day of school. I woke up bright and early (6 a.m., early in comparison to the later 9 a.m. mornings of summer) and headed to Wildflower's resident gym for a brisk, uphill walk to the beat of MTV tunes before I headed to Dr. Ronald Rodgers editing lab.

I chose to blog about the world of food in relation to exercise because of my rising interest in the subjects- after a summer filled with reading similar blogs (Iowa Girl Eats, The Healthy Beach Bum and Eat, Live, Run, to name a few), I decided that blogging about what I ate and food and exercise information in the news would be a great way to stay up-t0-date with the information.

My favorite recent news article about exercise, which discusses whether or not it actually has an effect on our bodies or whether it just allows us to eat more without guilt. I have yet to decide on a healthy balance between the two. The article can be found at this link.

My eats so far:

Breakfast: Chocolate Coconut LaraBar

I also had a mid-morning snack of one hardboiled egg and a piece of toast with sugar-free orange marmalade.

No comments:

Post a Comment